St Fagans CC est 1862

History

Stags good action shot

HISTORY OF ST FAGANS CC

1862 – Formation of St Fagans CC – Home Ground – Greenwood Field

1900 – SFCC move to Court Field

1907 – Club moves to current ground at Penhefyd Farm

1925 – Unbeaten season for 1st XI

1950 – Unbeaten season for 1st XI

1962 – Centenary Season

1975 – Opening of second pavilion. Formation of St Fagans Athletic Club

1981 – Village Championship Winners at Lord’s Cricket Ground

1982 – Village Championship Winners at Lord’s Cricket Ground

1987 – 125th Anniversary

1990 – Welsh Cup Winners

1991 – Village Championship Winners at Lord’s Cricket Ground

1994 – Opening of present Plymouth Pavilion

1998 – Under 15 National Club Championship Winners

2005 – South Wales Premier League Champions 1st and 2nd XI

2006 – South Wales Premier League Champions 1st and 2nd XI

2009 – Qualification for newly formed Swalec South Wales Premier Cricket League

2011 – 2nd XI Glamorgan and Monmouthshire Champions Division 1

2012 – 150th Anniversary

2012 – 2nd XI Glamorgan and Monmouthshire Champions Division 1

2014 – 1st XI and 2nd XI Glamorgan and Monmouthshire Champions Division 1